From: Venkatesh Potluri
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 4:31 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] identifying when NVDA starts and stops speaking #addon

Hi,

Is there a way to know when NVDA is speaking, and when it stops speaking? I looked through the python documentation of the speech module but could not find defined functions, variables or events that I could add callbacks to, that would directly give me this information.

Pointers to get this information would be of great help.

Best regards, Venkatesh