Groups.IO notice: email delivery performance under investigation #groupsio

Hi all,

Many of you may notice a new hashtag: #GroupsIO for communicating important notices from Groups.IO people.

Mailing lists hosted on Groups.IO is experiencing email delivery delays. In response, Mark Fletcher from Groups.IO is investigating email delivery performance issues. For people experiencing email delivery delays, please hold on until the situation is cleared.

For once I've not seen this, but then, I guess it could be hard to tell sometimes. They do tend to arrive in batches though, and this has been going on for some time.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk

Many of you may notice a new hashtag: #GroupsIO for communicating important
notices from Groups.IO people.

Mailing lists hosted on Groups.IO is experiencing email delivery delays. In
response, Mark Fletcher from Groups.IO is investigating email delivery
performance issues. For people experiencing email delivery delays, please
hold on until the situation is cleared.

Jason Bratcher

This is exactly the reason I go digest mode with any mailing list I ever subscribed to.
That cuts down on mail traffic for my InBox and groups things together a bit nicer on sorting.
At one point I even had message rules sending digests to various folders depending on where they come from and their subject.
I haven't noticed anything here.

--
Jason Bratcher