Topics

Addon translate. What happened?

Ján Kulik

So, apparently there was a bug on the part of google, so, it already works.

Thank

--
Ján Kulik

--
Ján Kulik

Locutor Antonio Cezar

Hi. In Portuguese of Brazil, the translation shortcut control+Shift+NVDA+T is working smoothly... Thanks.

Locutor Antonio Cezar

Em 21/05/2020 08:34, Ján Kulik escreveu:

Hi all,

Question from Yannick

What happened to the translate add-in after I pressed CTRL + SHIFT + NVDA + T? When I press it, NVDA reports to me (Translation enabled) even if I have set the language for NVDA. Is this a Google error?

Ján Kulik

Ján Kulik