Topics

Console Timer and NVDA 2019.3+

Timothy

Believe your timing issue is found under NVDA Setting --> Advanced --> Caret movement timeout (in ms), though I am not sure if it corresponds directly to what the console timer add-on provided having never used it (see section 11.1.16 of the NVDA user guide).

Timothy

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 2:23 PM
Subject: [nvda-addons] Console Timer and NVDA 2019.3+

Hi

What is the compatibility status for the Console Timer add-on with Python 3 versions of NVDA? I am a sysadmin who still finds this add-on useful as network delay between my computer and another server can often times mess up text navigation in SSH terminals.

Cheers,

Noah

Adriani Botez

This addon is not needed anymore. Nvda works well now regarding to thiss. The addon is therefore deprecated as far as I know

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 18.05.2020 um 20:23 schrieb Noah Carver via groups.io <ntclists@...>:

Hi

What is the compatibility status for the Console Timer add-on with Python 3 versions of NVDA? I am a sysadmin who still finds this add-on useful as network delay between my computer and another server can often times mess up text navigation in SSH terminals.

Cheers,

Noah

Hi

Cheers,

Noah