Topics

Request The VoiceMeeter, VoiceMeeter Banana And VoiceMeeter Pro Add-On #addon

Loh Boon Keat

Hi all. Assalamualaikum to all members in this group. I'm one of the user of VoiceMeeter software. I'm use this software is to stream an audio capture of my windows to TeamTalk. The reason I choose VoiceMeeter is the delay is less than Virtual Audio Cable and VoiceMeeter can support ASIO driver. The only way I can access the VoiceMeeter is using Windows 10 OCR and NVDA Screen Review. Some button like menu, change the microphone to mono and mute the microphone, I should use Windows 10 OCR. For the input 1, input 2 and output 1, I can just use NVDA Screen Review to click it. For VoiceMeeter banana and VoiceMeeter Pro, I should use Windows 10 OCR more than NVDA screen review. For the setup screen, I need to use NVDA Screen Review to click on install button. Same as when I want to remove this software. I should use NVDA Screen Review to click on remove button. When using Windows 10 OCr and screen review, the way to click it is different when the Display resolution  is above than 1366 × 768. I not sure if I change the resolution to smaller than 1366 × 768.

Here, I have a request to people that have knowledge in writing NVDA Add-On. It will be verry useful for VoiceMeeter user if have an NVDA Add-On for it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Loh Boon Keat,
Ulu Tiram, Johor, Malaysia

Brian's Mail list account

Personally, I've never heard of it, but I'd suggest also pointing out to vendors that its not accessible. Does it work with Jaws? If it does then it might not be as hard to do an add on, but my suspicions from what you have said is that it probably won't work due to the way the user interface is designed with no events and objects to track easily. Is it a port from another operating system?
Not that my ability will be able to do it, but I am interested when somebody suggest software I've not heard of.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

[...]

I not sure how the JAWS user can use this software. I have been tell by someone that can see, the interface is like a mixer but I not really sure. I will give the link for that. I suggest to who want to write the Add-on for this software to install the VoiceMeeter Pro because it include all version of the VoiceMeeter.

https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/

One more button that are hard to click is when you already use the VoiceMeeter for a sertain of time, it will automatic pop up the about dialog when VoiceMeeter launch. You should click on I already donate button to make it stop pop up the about dialog.

On Tue, May 12, 2020, 3:28 PM Brian's Mail list account via groups.io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Robert Hänggi

That would actually be something for Doug as he wrote the addon for
virtual cable.
I've pointed out to the developers years ago that their software
wasn't accessible. They were not very enthusiastic about it...
However, we should at least create something for the free version as
it gives you to virtual line/mic end points and I want to use it for
the NVDACon as well.
Robert

On 12/05/2020, Loh Boon Keat <lbk2907@...> wrote:
[...]

Doug Lee

I may have misunderstood something, but this sounds like a different app than Virtual Audio Cable. It also does not sound like one well-suited for an add-on because of the need for OCR to read things. I didn't look at it
myself, but that usually means there is no accessibility info for an add-on to use.

--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org
"If you refuse to be made straight when you are green,

Loh Boon Keat

Some element in that app you can simply click using NVDA Screen Review and some are not. But most of them are not able to click using NVDA Screen Review.

--
Doug Lee                 dgl@...                http://www.dlee.org
Level Access             doug.lee@...    http://www.LevelAccess.com
"If you refuse to be made straight when you are green,
you will not be made straight when you are dry." {African}

Loh Boon Keat

I already reconfirm with JAWS user. They also need to use OCR in order to use VoiceMeeter.