From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy B.
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 7:21 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] Question about Golden cursor

Hi,

I have a question about Golden cursor. There is a need to use the mouse in user interface design such as HTML/CSS to check properties such as hover:a or visited:a, which describes the look and feel of a page element when the mouse hovers over it. Does Golden cursor actually move the mouse, or is it a virtual/NVDA generated location on screen?