From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Munawar Bijani
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 6:41 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] When will Time Zoner be posted?

Hi,

Recently I submitted an add-on here called Time Zoner. It was ready for posting some time ago so am wondering when it'll be posted? I haven't heard about a status on it yet.

Munawar Bijani <munawarb@...>

Thanks!

On Apr 5, 2020, at 12:07 PM, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:

´╗┐Hi,
If you believe it is ready for primetime, let's do it - I'll take care of publishing this week.