From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Vova Mobile
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 2:04 AM
To: nvda-addons@groups.io
Subject: [nvda-addons] Problems with translation controlUsageAssistant

Hi, i translated controlUsageAssistant into Ukrainian and have a problem with commit this translation. OK button is unavailable.
Please, include attached file in controlUsageAssistant and update the addon. Thank you!

Vova Mobile

Hi!
My last translation was not included released and I thought it was a
mistake and decided to upload it again.
Why the latest Ukrainian localization not included into latest version
controlUssageAssistant addon?

Hi,
As for that, I'm not sure.