To Joseph Lee Fwd: [nvda-addons] Upated Mozilla Apps Enhancements to 1.10 #addonrelease
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I’ll take care of that in just a few moments.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Javi Domínguez
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 12:21 PM
Subject: To Joseph Lee Fwd: [nvda-addons] Upated Mozilla Apps Enhancements to 1.10 #AddonRelease
About two weeks ago I released this update. Joseph, when you can, if you consider it appropriate, I would like you to add it to the addon updater, please. Quite a few users have not heard and it is an important update.
-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
I have updated the addon with some corrections, especially compatibility with Thunderbird 68 that many users expected.
This is the list of news:
* Improved script to show the toolbar dialog. Added a script with optional gesture when NVDA+F8 twice does not work well. Go to NVDA settings>gestures to asign it your own gesture.
* Improved when getting toolbar buttons. Now no longer shows invisible buttons.
* Fixed search box in fast filtering bar to work on Thunderbird 68
* Fixed the script to reading the message header (addresses, subject and date) to work on Thunderbird 68
* Implemented a new way to get the options menu of the addresses in a message. Control + Shift + number(1-4) twice often does not work well. Now it can be done by adding the Alt modifier. Alt + Control + Shift + number (1-4) will now display the corresponding menu when a message is being reading and will take the focus to the corresponding field when the message is being written.
Greetings and enjoy it.