Topics

Question about merging to stable

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, there are errors in the translations system and Mesar is aware. He will work to fix them.
About merging work into stable branch in add-ons organization on Github, where the translation system is set, master and stable branches are protected so that we need to create a pull request that needs an approval, at least from a reviewer, before beeing merged.So I recommend you to wait until the bugs in translations system are fixed. Then, if the add-on workflow is not defined and we should continue workin in the meantime, create a PR from your master branch in your personal repo against stable in the org, so that it can be approved by a reviewer and can be merged.
Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 11 feb 2020, a las 18:46, Patrick ZAJDA via Groups.Io <patrick@...> escribió:

OK. Can I have write access to it please?

I understood we shouldn't write anything in these repos, so it is OK now?

Thanks,

Patrick

Le 11/02/2020 à 18:44, Joseph Lee a écrit :

Hi,

The nvdaaddons must be added as a remote repo.