Topics

Noelia's add-ons: compatible with NVDA 2019.3 #addonrelease

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, I have released and posted on the website the following stable add-ons:
- clipContentsDesigner 11.0, coauthor: Abdel.
- emoticons 12.0: main author: Chris LM. Other authors: Mesar,
Francisco Javier Estrada and me.
- eMule 4.0: coauthors: Chris LM and Alberto Buffolino.
- PC Keyboard Braille Input 2019.1. Author: NV Access (Jamie).
Maintained by me and contributed by people mentioned in readme,
reviewed by Cyrille.
- placeMarkers 14.0: coauthor: Chris LM.
- readFeeds 9.0. Coauthor: Mesar.
- reportSymbols 5.0.
- reportPasswords 1.0, project independent from similar add-on named
speakPasswords, also posted on the website.

All these require NVDA 2019.3 or later.
Thanks all, users, translators and other contributors.
Cheers

Just got the ones I needed to go downloaded.

Its good to see that a lot of people if they havn't done so are ready to go.

I am waiting for 1 addon I use and another one which I don't use as much and while it will be a pitty if it all doesn't go to plan its not like the end of the world with half my supports gone which is good.

I am also happy that I chose sapi synths over nvda addons as it seems there is a lot of issues going on right now but its only been the first day.

I think the devs should be congratulated on this, everything was done to make sure everyone had time to get things going.

Granted there will be those that havn't or just are not going to but if there are repos maybe community can make these things work again.