Topics

placeMarkers 14.3-dev #addontesting

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, this version will be available on the community add-ons website in
about 40 minutes. It fixes an issue when moving to bookmarks detected
with a braille display.
Test and download from:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/placeMarkers.en.html

I have created a pull request available for reviews at
https://github.com/nvdaaddons/placeMarkers/pull/1

Cheers

Kevin Cussick

Hi all, got the Bose glasses, anyway I have connected it to my phone and it works OK everything is up at fool volume but I suppose You can't get the same sort of sound quality from them as You would the after shock head phones. anyway I use the trekker can I connect this to the glasses rather than my phone? does anyone have a manual? I know I can google it not feeling so well so hoped someone can give me a url for it to save time thanks in advance.

On 20/01/2020 14:26, Noelia Ruiz wrote:
Hi, this version will be available on the community add-ons website in
about 40 minutes. It fixes an issue when moving to bookmarks detected
with a braille display.
Test and download from:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/placeMarkers.en.html
I have created a pull request available for reviews at
https://github.com/nvdaaddons/placeMarkers/pull/1
Cheers

Kevin Cussick

Sorry folks this should have went to another list sorry.