Topics

Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) add-on now works with NVDA versions through and including 2019.3

Doug Lee

Subject nearly says it all; but the URL remains https://www.dlee.org/vac/NVDA/ for this add-on. Not sure if there's a listing for this one on the community add-on page. In all likelihood, the add-on needs updating for newer
VAC versions; but all I did for today is to verify behavior parity between NVDA 2019.2 and 2019.3.

--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org
Time is the friend of one who is true, and the enemy of one who isn't.

Hi,
Thanks for these updates. If you host your code somewhere we can retrieve
(such as GitHub or similar), and if you are willing, I'm willing to open
basic reviews.