Topics

Enhanced Aria v2.8 released #addonrelease #legacyaddon

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea

Hi,

Enhanced Aria 2.8 has been released. This version includes updated localizations and gives a step back, changing compatibility flags for last tested NVDA version to 2019.2. Although the code is Python 3 compatible and I made it work with latest alpha, it hasn't the expected behaviour. In addition, NVDA 2019.3 can detect articles on the web. For now, this add-on should be declared as legacy. I have properly tagged it on the website and added a short text in the first list.

Please, update the download link in addonFiles repository.

Direct link: https://github.com/jmdaweb/enhancedAria/releases/download/v2.8/enhancedAria-2.8.nvda-addon

Pull requests to make it work again with 2019.3 are very welcome.

Regards.

--

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es

Logo NVDA Certified Expert

Hi,

Done.