Topics

status of enhanced aria after NVDA 2019.3 will be out

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea

Hi,

After studying carefully all related issues and pull requests and testing with Alpha, I have commited changes to master branch which make Enhanced Aria work again with latest versions. However, the current behaviour is different from previous NVDA versions and is not the expected, so unless I find some way of disabling specific landmarks, the next release will remove compatibility with NVDA 2019.3. For now, a new version will be released soon with localization updates and maximum NVDA version set to 2019.2. I plan to remove the add-on from the development section on the website, update documentation and add-ons compatibility announcement.

Regards.

El 26/11/2019 a las 7:39, Marco Zehe escribió:
Hello!

This was the one use case I needed that add-on for. It became obsolete for me with the changes to recent 2019.3 alpha versions, and after I mapped the function to a separate key that I don't otherwise need.

Marco

"J.G" <jozko.gregorc@...> hat am 26. November 2019 um 00:48 geschrieben:

Hello,

since NVDA detects articles, (now in alpha) is addon enhanced aria still usable or should users disable or delete this addon after upgrading to 2019.3?

thx

regards, Jožef

--

José Manuel Delicado Alcolea
Administrador y editor en la web nvda.es

Logo NVDA Certified Expert

Marco Zehe <marcozehe@...>

Hello!

This was the one use case I needed that add-on for. It became obsolete for me with the changes to recent 2019.3 alpha versions, and after I mapped the function to a separate key that I don't otherwise need.

Marco

"J.G" <jozko.gregorc@...> hat am 26. November 2019 um 00:48 geschrieben:

Hello,

since NVDA detects articles, (now in alpha) is addon enhanced aria still usable or should users disable or delete this addon after upgrading to 2019.3?

thx

regards, Jožef

J.G