Topics

placeMarkers 14.1-dev and clipContentsDesigner 11.1-dev and other info about nvdaes add-ons #addontesting

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, as you may know, Cyrille has fixed the layout of the Find dialog
(control+NVDA+f) in NVDA's core. So I requested him for help to fix
the specific search dialog in placeMarkers. He made a pull request and
this is included in 14.1-dev version.
## Changes for 14.0 ##
* The command to copy the name of the file where place markers data
will be saved has been replaced by a command which shows this file
name in browse mode. This is not assigned to a gesture.
* The "Text to search" field does not overlap the "Saved text" field
anymore. (Thanks to Cyrille Bougot).
* Requires NVDA 2019.3 or later.

This has been done using the addLabeledControl of guiHelper, and,
though I think this has no visual impact in clipContentsDesigner
add-on, I have using it too in 11.1-dev version as the appropiate way
to ensure that edit controls in dialogs are well formatted. Reef did
an excellent work providing us these facilities in guiHelper.

## Changes for 11.0
* Now it's possible to add text marked with the review cursor using
standard commands of NVDA (NVDA+f9 and NVDA+f10). NVDA+windows+f9 is
no longer used, for a better integration with the new NVDA+shift+f9
command.
* Requires NVDA 2019.3 or later.

Please, if you are using alpha versions of NVDA, update these add-ons
for testing.
Other add-ons maintained by me don't have important visible changes.
These are: emoticons (the main author is Chris LM), eMule (in
collaboration by Chris and Alberto Buffolino, just mentioning members
of this list), readFeeds, reportSymbols, and pcKbBrl, created by Jamie
(from NV Access), now maintained by me with possibility of using
different keyboard layouts and typing braille with one hand. Please
see the documentation to find more contributors and details. Dev
version were provided and are available on the website to test with
alpha versions of NVDA.

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Hi Noelia,
Can you wait till Friday, as I plan to update the placemarker translation for polish...
I have two fuzzy strings, so I will do that today

[...]

Ján Kulik

If something has changed completely, I will also publish a translation
of these supplements for Slovak. In a week I would start translating all
of the add-ons with help.

Dňa 24. 11. 2019 o 13:22 zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz napísal(a):

--
Ján Kulik

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, thank you and all translators. Don't worry, since I will update
the translations for all add-ons maintained by me before release the
next stable version.