Topics

An add-on that makes NVDA to read automaticaly the subthreaders of YouTube Video when pressing a hotkey. #addonrequest

Florian Ionașcu

Hello everyone!
I come with a suggestion from a member of the Romanian community. As the topic says, he wants an add-on that makes NVDA to read automaticaly the subtthreaders of the youTube videos when pressing a hotkey. Before posting this suggestion here, I asked all members of the Romanian community about that and the majority gave me positive feedback.
Cheers,
Florian

Marco Oros

This is also good idea I thing.
Marco

Florian Ionașcu

Hello Marco, I agree with you. This might be useful for those who like to watch movies on YouTube into languages they don't speak.

Timothy

You can get NVDA to do this sometimes, but it is hit or miss depending on a few factors. I'm not a web developer, so don't really know how that's actually implemented. This would probably more appropriate for the axSGrease scripts that NV Access has as a GitHub project:
https://github.com/nvaccess/axSGrease

Timothy

I come with a suggestion from a member of the Romanian community. As the topic says, he wants an add-on that makes NVDA to read automaticaly the subtthreaders of the youTube videos when pressing a hotkey. Before posting this suggestion here, I asked all members of the Romanian community about that and the majority gave me positive feedback.
Cheers,
Florian

Florian Ionașcu

Hello Timothy! Can you tell me how can you do this without an add-on? Thanks!