Topics

pcKbBrl 2019.1.1-dev #addontesting

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, I have just released pcKbBrl 2019.1.1-dev for compatibility with
latest alpha, since the development version posted on the website have
lost compatibility due to changes in speech priorities. Please test
it. You can review the small change for this version at
https://github.com/nvdaes/pcKbBrl

It's available on the website now:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/pcKeyboardBrailleInput.en.html

<nrm1977=gmail.com@groups.io>:

Hi, I have just released pcKbBrl 2019.1.1-dev for compatibility with
latest alpha, since the development version posted on the website have
lost compatibility due to changes in speech priorities. Please test
it. You can review the small change for this version at
https://github.com/nvdaes/pcKbBrl

Cheers