Topics

Audio Themes 6.0-beta1 #addontesting #addon

Musharraf

Hello everyone,

Today I'm moving audio-themes v6.0 from alpha to beta. All of the issues reported by users have been fixed. No new features should be expected during this release cycle. Users are encouraged to thoroughly test the add-on and report any issues they might encounter.

Kind Regards,

Kevin Cussick

Hi, I have downloaded this again but still it does nothing using alpha, I can't even see any options thanks.

On 13/11/2019 15:22, Musharraf wrote:
Hello everyone,
Today I'm moving audio-themes v6.0 from alpha to beta. All of the issues reported by users have been fixed. No new features should be expected during this release cycle. Users are encouraged to thoroughly test the add-on and report any issues they might encounter.
Please find the add-on package at the following URL:
https://github.com/mush42/Audio-Themes-NVDA-Add-on/releases/download/v6.0b1/audiothemes-6.0b1.nvda-addon
Kind Regards,

René Linke

Hi,

Thank you very much for this new add-on release. It works with the NVDA Alpha as I expect it.

Brian's Mail list account

Hi I can see the options OK here on my Windows 7 machine. It is a little confusing as it claims the version is already installed, but if you ignore that and install it anyway, then it works. Obviously not had time to do any exhaustive testing but the errors stopping it from working seem to be gone now and I can hear some sounds from it.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
Newsgroup monitored: alt.comp.blind-users

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io" <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Audio Themes 6.0-beta1 #addon #addontesting

Hi, I have downloaded this again but still it does nothing using alpha, I can't even see any options thanks.

Hello everyone,
https://github.com/mush42/Audio-Themes-NVDA-Add-on/releases/download/v6.0b1/audiothemes-6.0b1.nvda-addon

Kind Regards,

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, I have made a quick read of the code.
In case it's useful, the welcome message in studio has no comment for
translators. Apart from this, I has seen some wrong typos (lable
instead of label and canceled, not cancelled), nothing important.
I havent tested this for now.
When you want to post the add-on on the website, please let us know.
Cheers

2019-11-13 16:22 GMT+01:00, Musharraf <ibnomer2011@...>:

Hello everyone,

Today I'm moving audio-themes v6.0 from alpha to beta. All of the issues
reported by users have been fixed. No new features should be expected during
this release cycle. Users are encouraged to thoroughly test the add-on and
report any issues they might encounter.

Kind Regards,

Musharraf

Hi,

I am pleased that the add-on worked as expected.

For Noelia: under which name the add-on would be published in the website; "audiothemes" or "AudioThemes3D"?

Regards,

Noelia Ruiz

Hi Musharraf, I think it's better to publish the add-on as
audioThemes3D, since the repo on Bitbucket was created with this name
to register the add-on in the translations system.
Also, as a suggestion, without knowing if it's possible or convenient,
what about using the WaveFileCommand included in NVDA's speech? Were
dll files be still needed?
Cheers

2019-11-14 14:16 GMT+01:00, Musharraf <ibnomer2011@...>:

Hi,

I am pleased that the add-on worked as expected.

For Noelia: under which name the add-on would be published in the website;
"audiothemes" or "AudioThemes3D"?

Regards,

Kevin Cussick

Hi, sorry I have given You wrong info, I had to uninstall 3 times then re download and it seems to e working will try and import my sounds packs later thanks for your work, an sorry for the duff info your addon is working with latest alpha.

Hello everyone,
Kind Regards,

Kevin Cussick

Yes, just catching up on mail, but anyway working now. the only thing is when using bt headphones it kept crashing when importing now sounds into it but when running on computer speakers it worked and now is up and running and I am happy again.

On 14/11/2019 08:51, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.I wrote:
Hi I can see the  options OK here on my Windows 7 machine. It is a little confusing as it claims the version is already installed, but if you ignore that and install it anyway, then it works. Obviously not had time to do any exhaustive testing but the  errors stopping it from working seem to be gone now and I can hear some sounds from it.
Brian
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
Newsgroup monitored: alt.comp.blind-users
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io" <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Audio Themes 6.0-beta1 #addon #addontesting

Hi,   I have downloaded this again but still it does nothing using alpha, I can't even see any options thanks.

Hello everyone,

Kind Regards,