Topics

Audio Themes 6.0-beta1 #addontesting #addon

Musharraf

Hello everyone,

Today I'm moving audio-themes v6.0 from alpha to beta. All of the issues reported by users have been fixed. No new features should be expected during this release cycle. Users are encouraged to thoroughly test the add-on and report any issues they might encounter.

Kind Regards,

Kevin Cussick

Hi, I have downloaded this again but still it does nothing using alpha, I can't even see any options thanks.

On 13/11/2019 15:22, Musharraf wrote:
Hello everyone,
Today I'm moving audio-themes v6.0 from alpha to beta. All of the issues reported by users have been fixed. No new features should be expected during this release cycle. Users are encouraged to thoroughly test the add-on and report any issues they might encounter.
Please find the add-on package at the following URL:
https://github.com/mush42/Audio-Themes-NVDA-Add-on/releases/download/v6.0b1/audiothemes-6.0b1.nvda-addon
Kind Regards,

René Linke

Hi,

Thank you very much for this new add-on release. It works with the NVDA Alpha as I expect it.

Brian's Mail list account

Hi I can see the options OK here on my Windows 7 machine. It is a little confusing as it claims the version is already installed, but if you ignore that and install it anyway, then it works. Obviously not had time to do any exhaustive testing but the errors stopping it from working seem to be gone now and I can hear some sounds from it.
Brian

bglists@...
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'