Topics

Workaround fix - NVDA starts after logon even when this is disabled (Win 10 1903)

Cyrille

Hello

If NVDA starts after logon even if disabled following Win 10 1903 update, here is a work around script :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CyrilleB79/NVDAScripts/master/globalPlugins/startupOptionWorkaround.py

This script needs to be copied in the scratchpad\globalPlugins directory after having active the scratchpad option (if required).

This script does not fixes the issue but unloads NVDA if it was not configured to start after logon.

Feedback welcomed although it is a “quick dirty script”.

I do not plan to release it as an addon, unless there is a demand.

Cheers

Cyrille