Topics

Outlook Extended V1.2

Cyrille

Hello
Outlook Extended V1.2 has been released as stable.
It contains the following updates (already in dev version) :
• Fix header reading when forwarding meeting.
• Added localizations
Moreover, I have updated compatibility to NVDA 2019.2.
This release does not include any fix for new Office 365 update, as indicated by Ralf. If you experience the same issue as Ralf (header not read in messages), comments are highly appreciated.
Download link :
Can an admin of the addon repo update the download link (dev and stable) with that link?
Note: This is my first release with appVeyor so let me know if something is wrong.
Cheers,
Cyrille