Topics

NVDA addon template problems

Andy B.

Hi,

I am trying to use the addon template. Unfortunately, it has huge problems. When I follow the directions to build with scons, I get the following error:

Scons: *** No sconstruct file found. ***

I am building from the top level folder, unless I don’t understand the directions.

Abdel

Hi Andy,

Have you installed all the dependencies?

In principle, the scons command must be executed in the folder containing the sconstruct file, ie at the root of your repo.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Le 06/07/2019 à 14:40, Andy B. a écrit :

Hi,

I am trying to use the addon template. Unfortunately, it has huge problems. When I follow the directions to build with scons, I get the following error:

Scons: *** No sconstruct file found. ***

I am building from the top level folder, unless I don’t understand the directions.

Andy B.

Hi,

I figured it out. For some reason, I was running scons from the addon folder instead of the root folder.