From: Rui Fontes
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 6:31 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Welcome to the NVDA Community Add-ons website -Add-ons documentation #feed

@Brian, this add-on is a proof of the advantage of free code...

Originaly it was develloped by Abdel, to teach how to insert sub-menus

in NVDA menu...

I found it interessant and usefull, so I updated it and, with the help

of comunity, specially Abdel and James, included more functionalities...

@Shaun, within my capabilities, and with the community help, I intend to

colaborate in the task of updating all relevant add-ons...

Rui Fontes

Às 08:06 de 10/05/2019, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:

> Yes, its going to be important when Python 3 comes along as people will

> need to find the author of the disabled add ons they use but no longer

> work.

> Brian

> bglists@...

> Sent via blueyonder.

> Please address personal E-mail to:-

> briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

> in the display name field.

> Newsgroup monitored: alt.comp.blind-users

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@...>

>>> sub-menus. One, called "Running add-ons documentation", groups the

>>> documentation for each add-on and make available a list of commands

>>> for all running add-ons, with a table for each add-on. Other sub-menu

>>> called "Disabled add-ons documentation", lists the disabled add-ons,

>>> giving access to its documentation. Please, remember that the Synth

>>> and Braille drivers add-ons will not appear in any of the above

>>> categories. Note that you also can access the add-ons documentation

>>> through the Add-ons manager in NVDA, Tools menu. Here you have also

>>> the information about the state of an add-on. Also remember that you

>>> can access the NVDA and add-ons commands in the Input gestures dialog.

>>> However, in this dialog the add-ons commands are not grouped and you

>>> can not find a command containing "windows", by instance...

>>>     Changes

>>>       Version 2.0

>>>   * Now, the add-on creates two menus in the NVDA Help menu.

>>>   * The "Running add-ons documentation" menu, have one more option to

>>>     display the "List of commands for running add-ons", containing the

>>>     commands for each add-on in a table.

>>>   * The "Disabled add-ons documentation" menu only group the disabled

>>>     add-ons with documentation files.

>>>   * Note that Synth and Braille drivers add-ons never are listed in

>>>     the above menus.

>>>   * The add-ons are now represented by their summary and not by their

>>>     name.

>>>   * Some improvements in the code.

>>>       Version 1.2

>>>   * Small errors corrected;

>>>   * Name of submenu not imported from add-on summary;

>>>   * Force documentation to open in default browser, if possible in a

>>>     new window.

>>>       Version 1.1

>>>   * Compatibility with Python 3;

>>>   * New way to add submenus;

>>>   * Changed the name of the menu itens to the summary addon to have

>>>     the name of the menus in the language of the interface, when

>>> possible.

>>>       Version 1.0

>>>   * Initial release of Zougane, Remy and Abdel updated to be

>>>     compatible with NVDA 2019.1.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Às 23:37 de 10/05/2019, David Moore escreveu:
Thank you for what you do, along with all of you updating add-ons and keeping them working smoothly.
I will try, but I will need the help of some of our colleagues with much more knowledge than I have...

You wrote:
I really need some add-ons like Golden cursor, and the math add-ons!
Golden cursor is maintainedby Joseph Lee, and I think it is already ready for Python 3...

Access8Math was included very recently and I hope it will be updated when necessary...

Rui Fontes

abdellah zineddine

Hi,
you are talking about version 2.0, and the proposed version to download is 1.2.
could you explain to me?

thanks.

Zineddine

Thank you for what you do, along with all of you updating add-ons and keeping them working smoothly.

I really need some add-ons like Golden cursor, and the math add-ons!

These add-ons really makes NVDA a true screen reader!

David Moore

                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Originaly it was develloped by Abdel, to teach how to insert sub-menus

in NVDA menu...

I found it interessant and usefull, so I updated it and, with the help

of comunity, specially Abdel and James, included more functionalities...

@Shaun, within my capabilities, and with the community help, I intend to

colaborate in the task of updating all relevant add-ons...

Rui Fontes

Às 08:06 de 10/05/2019, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:

> Yes, its going to be important when Python 3 comes along as people will

> need to find the author of the disabled add ons they use but no longer

> work.

> Brian

> bglists@...

> Sent via blueyonder.

> Please address personal E-mail to:-

> briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

> in the display name field.

> Newsgroup monitored: alt.comp.blind-users

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@...>

Rui Fontes

Sorry!
The download address was not updated...

The correct link is:
https://github.com/ruifontes/addonsHelp/releases/download/2.0/addonsHelp-2.0.nvda-addon

escreveu:

> Yes, its going to be important when Python 3 comes along as
people will

> need to find the author of the disabled add ons they use but no
longer

> work.

> Brian

> bglists@...

> Sent via blueyonder.

> Please address personal E-mail to:-

> briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

> in the display name field.

> Newsgroup monitored: alt.comp.blind-users

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaun Everiss"
<@smeveriss>

Noelia Ruiz

The fixed info about compatibility and the link have been updated on the website and stable branch.
Also, I have fixed the link using addonFiles key:

[1]: https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=addonshelp

Cheers