Topics

New developing branch in Mozilla Apps Enhancements. #testing

Javi Domínguez

Hello.

I've created a dialog box to show the history of Firefox and Thunderbird notifications. It seems that everything works fine but I do not know if it looks good visually. If someone has half an eye that works I would thank him/her for his comments

You can see it here: https://github.com/javidominguez/MozillaScripts/tree/NotificationsHistoryDialog

(This is a prototype for tests, it is not yet integrated)

Thanks

Javi Dominguez

I have looked at it looks ok.

Its a standard list, sightlings like tables usually but its not like this is a big issue to be honest.

I guess you could table everything and make sure its equally spaced but who will see it, the addon is for us anyway.