Topics

addonsHelp-2.0-dev #addontesting

Abdel

Hi Rui, James and all,

@Rui:

I sent you in private, a mail concerning a PR for the addonsHelp add-on, which includes the following additions:

1. In the table containing the commands for each add-on, only the gesture (s) and the documentation were kept.

The name of the script has been removed as you requested.

2. The add-ons are now represented by their summary and not by their name.

3. The commands list is now called "List of commands for running add-ons".. as you requested.

4. The code has included some improvements, to allow you to better understand each instruction.

This PR is available at:

https://github.com/ruifontes/addonsHelp/pull/1
If you agree with these improvements, you can merge them to master branch.

The readme file doesn't contain yet the new additions, you can update it if you want.

The updated add-on is attached.

Noelia is informed about this PR.

You can ask for a new review request if you want.

The add-on is now yours, I gave it to you, it's you who is the leader.

@James:

I'm really sorry, I may have misunderstood your advice.

Your advice are always helpfull for add-on developers.

Do not hesitate to comment on this update if you have something to say.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Abdel.

Rui Fontes

Hello Abdel!
Firstly, a huge thank you by the most valuable help and by your offer! Yor name, and not only, will stay as authors...

I did not answer to the private mail because today was an hollyday in Portugal and I was trying to complete other add-on...

Tomorrow I will merge the PR...

And, for me, there are yet some small changes:
1 - Change the name of the add-on to "Add-ons documentation";
2 - Change the message title to the name of the addon;
3 - The actual title, "List of commands of running add-ons" will be a header level 1 inside the document;
4 - Switch the order between Gestures and Documentation, and by the way, I think that "Description" instead of "Documentation" will be better.

What's your opinion?
If you agree, I can do these corrections.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 23:14 de 25/04/2019, Abdel escreveu:

[...]

Hi Rui and all,

Of course I agree!

I would prefer, however, that you keep your name at the head of the authors and mine at the end.

I hope this add-on has allowed you to improve your understanding of some aspects in creating add-ons for NVDA.

Regarding the compatibility with Python 3, I tested it, it works well.

You can add other things if you want, depending on your convenience, and ask your questions here if you need help.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Abdel.