De: Larry Wang <larry.wang.801@...>
À: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Envoyé: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 10:31:51 +0100 (CET)
Objet: Re: [nvda-addons] Online OCR addon #addonrequestreview
Hi Robert,
Thanks for your advise.
1. There is another recognition ongoing may be related with missing
clean up after timeout.
2. My except clause in recognition function is too board, failing early
really help a lot with debugging. The reason why I catch them all was
that if user run this addon on stable NVDA, there is no error sound when
exceptions occur. Thus would make people think the addon does not respond.
3. The messages were split for reuse at first. But after refactoring
engine code I find that your suggestion would make it easier to
maintain  most of the messages.  Only a few messages can be reused such
as no image message in __init__.py
4. As for gestures , I have fixed inconsistency you mentioned. NVDA+Alt
for object navigation and Control+NVDA+Shift for clipboard. Repeating
gestures may not be too hard to do. Just hold down control alt and NVDA
then press p or r twice. May be you are trying to press four keys twice
at once?
I mapped NVDA+numpad3 to "Moves to the previous object in a flattened
view of the object navigation hierarchy" NVDA+numpad9 to next. So I did
not think of using numpad.
5. version 0.13 fixed the config switch issue