Topics

2019.3+ Compatibility of Some Addons

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I have been slightly out-of-touch with the NVDA community and in
extension the NVDA add-ons community. I am sure exciting work must be
going on here, and I have yet to check out all the recent
super-interesting adds to the NVDA Community Add-ons portal.

Having updated to NVDA's latest versions, there a few addons for which
I haven't yet discovered a compatible version. These are:
* Crash Hero
* Gesture Timing
* Say Product Name and Version

I would hugely appreciate if you could shed light on present progress
of porting these addons to NVDA.

Best Regards
Bhavya Shah

E-mail Address: bhavya.shah125@...

Ibrahim Hamadeh

Well, regarding to Say product name and version, it is now compatible with nvda 2019.3
if you like to have the link:
https://github.com/Nardol/SayProductNameAndVersion/releases/download/v2020.03/sayProductNameAndVersion-2020.03.nvda-addon
regards.

On 4/16/2020 12:04 AM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Dear all,

I have been slightly out-of-touch with the NVDA community and in
extension the NVDA add-ons community. I am sure exciting work must be
going on here, and I have yet to check out all the recent
super-interesting adds to the NVDA Community Add-ons portal.

Having updated to NVDA's latest versions, there a few addons for which
I haven't yet discovered a compatible version. These are:
* Crash Hero
* Gesture Timing
* Say Product Name and Version

I would hugely appreciate if you could shed light on present progress
of porting these addons to NVDA.

Thanks.

David Mehler

Hello,

A note the extra voices nvaccess github page refers to both festival
2012 and later and svox pico 2012 and later addons. Both of these are
showing as incompatible with 2019.3.

Hth
Dave.