Re: Golden Cursor 3.8, SystrayList 3.7, important notes about these add-ons #addonrelease

One thing, the latest extended winamp version as posted on the addons site is 1.1

There are no stable and dev versions posted and that info is probably what nvda requires to update, 1.1 is the official version.

If its not, and 1.2 is stable or if there is a dev and stable channel then that page will need updating.

The updater is reading whatever data is there and 1.1 is the last version it can find according to the web page itself.

Its reading the right data, if its not right, that data needs updating.

On 23/10/2019 11:17 pm, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi one little issue which needs sorting in either add on updater or nvda itself is what happens when an nvda update and add on update both flag together.
This morning being unaware of the add on update, I was asked to download the latest nvda alpha.
I did this, then instead of the install dialogue I got an add on update prompt, I was so busy deselecting extended winamp, since for some reason it thinks version 1.1 is later than 1.2, that I let it update the two other addone in this thread.
However I'd have expected, after the restart or maybe even before it, that it would have flagged about a downloaded   snap and asked if I wanted to use it. It did neither, in fact it vanished as far as nvda was concerned and I had to manually go in and look for an update, whereupon it downloaded it again and then al went well.
I just wondered what the suggested behaviour might be in such situations?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>