Re: Extended Winamp update was Re: [nvda-addons] sharedComputer NVDA Add-On not compatible Pyton 3

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

Where is the new winamp itself?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 11:33 PM
Subject: Re: Extended Winamp update was Re: [nvda-addons] sharedComputer NVDA Add-On not compatible Pyton 3

Here, up and running smoothly... Thanks.

Please, sign our petition in the link below, share with all your friends, and collaborate with us! In favor of support for Braille keyboards with multi-touch typing directly on the Android device screen for any screen reader, especially for Talkback!

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Google_Inc_Talkback_Development_Team_Google_Disability_Support_Team_PRECISAMOS_DO_BRAILLE_NO_ANDROID_TAMBEM/

Timothy Appleby escreveu:
Hi there, I just tried installing it, it said that it wasn't compatible.

Tim