From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:38 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Clipspeak: handing the add-on to the community

I thought I would take a stab at updating this.

Unfortunately, almost immediately I ran into a major roadblock.

It looks like some version of win32clipboard would need to be bundled with
this add-on in order to achieve Py3 compatibility.

What is the current recommended way to do that?

The instructions found online say to download the installer for Pywin32, run
the installer, and then import it as part of the local Python installation.

Since having an add-on run an executable installer on every system seems
highly unlikely to be correct, I am assuming I need to find a specific DLL
and a wrapper of some sort?

I looked at Clip Contents Designer, which is the only add-on I know to be
doing this kind of thing, but they aren't Py 3 ready yet either.