<the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi, could You maybe give me a hand doing this off list?
kevin.cussick@... will do it thanks in advance.

On 02/10/2019 21:01, zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz wrote:
Hi,
There is a rate boost.
You need to alter this parameter in the ini file in your nvda directory,
folder rhvoice and folder rhvoice

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
<nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
On Behalf Of Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:58 PM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Python 3 Compatible Speech Synthesizers

Hi, good man, and pleased that it does work. the only thing I find
is I have Alan at 100% and still a bit on the slow side might ask the
dev again if she might be able to try and get the rate boost added.

On 02/10/2019 03:06, Tony Malykh wrote:
Thanks, I managed to download it and I confirm it works for me in the
latest alpha.

On 10/1/2019 1:54 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,   OK link below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ame5fFtwuKO3gdZP5YMQUWGBWIW12w?e=MfdMHY

On 30/09/2019 22:33, Tony Malykh wrote:
Could you send me the link?

I checked all your messages in this mailing list and didn't find
what you're talking about.

I tried rebooting my computer and restarting NVDA after the error
but NVDA still doesn't see the add-on.

--Tony

On 9/30/2019 1:19 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,   if you look threw the archives you should see I posted a url
to the folder for the addons I got an addon error as well at first,
but I rebooted the system and nvda  and it installed and works on
stable and alpha.

On 30/09/2019 19:58, Tony Malykh wrote:
Where to get python3 compatible RHVoice?

I just downloaded the latest release from:

https://github.com/Olga-Yakovleva/RHVoice

And the manifest file doesn't have any add-on compatibility flags
in it, so the latest alpha doesn't let me install it. If I
manually tweak the flags, then I get installation error.

--Tony

On 9/29/2019 7:03 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I think RH Voice has already been tested with the latest early
builds of NVDA Python 3 and it works. That's what I'm using now.
Roger

On 9/29/2019 8:16 PM, Samuel Villa wrote:

Good Evening,

I was wondering if anybody knows of any synthesizers that are
either going to be tested for Python 3 as add-ons or if there
are some that are all ready out there. Thanks!