Re: Enhanced Phonetic Reading add-on #testrequest

Luke Davis

I'm sorry, you're right. I thought I had removed it on this version of NVDA, but it was on one of my other portable installations.

My fault.

Luke

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019, DaVid wrote:

Mmm. I can't reproduce your issue.
I already set a condition to disable delayed descriptions if instant
descriptions are enabled.
Did you uninstall the older delayed character Descriptions add-on?

Regards,
DaVid.

DaVid

There is a bit of a UX issue here.

If you turn on Instant Character Descriptions, then read a character when
Delayed Character Descriptions is already on, the description will be spoken

twice.
Turning on Instant mode should temporarily deactivate Delayed mode if it was
on.

Author: Debug Helper NVDA add-on
(https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/debugHelper.en.html)