Re: event of page refresh

Luke Davis

Have you tried checking whether the treeInterceptor object has changed.

I believe that will be recreated on a page reload, though I have not tested.
I am sure the virtual buffer has to be reconstituted for a new page, which a reload is.

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019, Beqa Gozalishvili wrote:

hello.

help me please to understand how to catch an event of page refresh
when clicking for example on link in browser or pressing f5.

are there vbuf load/reload/refresh events which i can catch or maybe
there are some other ways to achieve this?

thanks.