From: "Robert Hänggi" <aarjay.robert@...>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] Regarding captcha solver

Sorry, but that's an exorbitant fee.
I could obtain much more valuable content for that monthly money.
The access to the whole Swiss library for the blind costs a mere
quarter in a year.
Robert

This always happens, sadly. To me, the sites who use the most recent sort
like click the picture with traffic lights in it, or click the square box
below if you are not a robot, are almost completely unsolvable by us.
Firstly the graphics have junk names and of course the box is one assumes
just a bit of graphic as well.

I have said it before, a return email system seems to be fine for many
companies, and all the others deserve to lose custom.
Just my view.
Sorry, I'll shut up now.
Brian
bglists@...