Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2019 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] NVDA threshold branches and sapi5 Loquendo

hello,

I am afraid but we cannot take into account every discontinued thing. Technology moves on and there will always be things which will not be updated as fast as NVDA itself. If that synths are so important to the community, then let‘s find the source code and change it accordingly. If this is not possible, then we will have to leave it behind unfortunately. That‘s how technology proggress simply works.

Best
Adriani

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 08.07.2019 um 00:12 schrieb zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz <zvonimirek222@...>:

Hi Joseph,

This thing cannot be solved by the synthesizer maker, as the synthesizer maker is merged with nuance, and due to this, loquendo synths are discontinued forever, and the synths are no longer sold.