Re: NVDA Addons for King of Dragon pass

Luke Davis

On Fri, 7 Jun 2019, irismatubis via Groups.Io wrote:

The add-on guide talks about a python console to display properties of objects:
But I don't know how to access the python console.
While this was already answered, I have added a section to the guide so it can be explained more directly in the future.

https://github.com/nvdaaddons/DevGuide/wiki/NVDA-Add-on-Development-Guide#user-content-the-python-console

In that section, it also provides a link to the NVDA Developer Guide, which is different than the NVDA Ad-On Development Guide. You really should read both, so if you haven't read the main developer guide yet, you might want to. It has a whole chapter on the Python Console. That chapter is linked from the new section.

Hth.