Re: NVDA Add on Development Guide and Notepad++

Luke Davis

On Wed, 22 May 2019, Robert Hänggi wrote:

That's rather bizarre, if you'd ask me.
Indeed. I would still like to see someone else replicate the issue, now that I have pinned down the differentials.

To do so, use a standard windows account.
Run the 64 bit installer for notepad++, most current version.
http://notepad-plus-plus.org

When you tab past the combo box that gives you the choice between "custom" and "minimal", in the 5th installer window past the UAC, you should hear:

* If it fails, nothing. Another tab will get you "next".
* If it succeeds, a tree of selectable components.

I will generate debug logs of both situations later today.

Should this be continued either off-list or on another list?