Re: Number of downloads/usage for addons

Luke Davis

My question there would be: why doesn't NVAccess already know this? There is a checkbox under general regarding collecting usage statistics, and I would think that would include what addons are in use.There surely must be something being done with that information, and if not using it to allow add-on usage evaluation, it would seem that a valuable dataset is being ignored.

Luke

On Mon, 20 May 2019, Yannick PLASSIARD wrote:

Hi,Would be nice if such an addon existed, although I think that care would have to be taken regarding the collecting and usage of such stats.
Yannick
Le lun. 20 mai 2019 à 11:19, Andy B. <sonfire11@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi,

How would I find out how much developer toolkit is getting out to the public in terms of the addons website?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Yannick PLASSIARD
plassiardyannick@gmail.com