Re: NVDA Add on Development Guide and Notepad++

Luke Davis

Lower. But the first step in the installation process is that it requests elevation (standard UAC).
I will try with an admin account and report back, although I don't know why that should make a difference.

And btw, COM fix had no effect.

Luke

On Sat, 18 May 2019, derek riemer wrote:

Are you running as an administrator or lower privlage user?
On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 7:23 AM DaVid <dhf360@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you try with COM Registration Fixing tool?
Maybe oleacc library is not registered properly?

Regards,
David.
--
Derek Riemer