Re: Persistant non updatable add ons was..Re: [nvda-addons] Threshold/add-on releases round 2: reverting recent releases/compatibility range changes, Threshold work from my add-ons put on hold #addonrelease

To be honest, I did notice after the release, that after the addon updates, I started getting errors in mozilla apps, like waterfox especially if I had more than 1 window of any app running in conjunction with the brouser and or the brouser and thunderbird my mail program.

If nvda got out of focus or 2 things loaded themselves at once, nvda would semi freez then while I was able to tab about, all the page headings and stuff just stopped interacting with and I had to restart my brouser and or other programs.

Nvda also seemed to become a lot more flakey and unstable than usual.

I was going to report this all but since the addons got reverted I just ran a system restore to before I updated and its all ok now.

On 17/05/2019 7:55 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
In the threshold snaps these are joined by add on updater, goldwave, Resource monitor etc, as you probably will realise.

There probably should be a flag inĀ  add once called force update so this sort of issue will not come up in future?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>