toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hmmm sounds good, v1.2 is the only stable to download however
will it be part of nvda addons site.
To be honest, I reccon it should be a core feature to be able to
read addons documentation in the menu with the userguide and other
- Authors: Rui Fontes, Zougane, Remy, Abdel and colaboration
of, among others, Ângelo Abrantes and James Scholes
- Updated in 30/04/2019
- Download stable version
- Compatibility: NVDA 2017.2 to 2019.2
This add-on provides a quick way to access documentation for
the add-ons you have installed.
It creates, in the NVDA Help menu, two sub-menus.
One, called "Running add-ons documentation", groups the
documentation for each add-on and make available a list of
commands for all running add-ons, with a table for each add-on.
Other sub-menu called "Disabled add-ons documentation", lists
the disabled add-ons, giving access to its documentation.
Please, remember that the Synth and Braille drivers add-ons will
not appear in any of the above categories.
Note that you also can access the add-ons documentation through
the Add-ons manager in NVDA, Tools menu. Here you have also the
information about the state of an add-on.
Also remember that you can access the NVDA and add-ons commands
in the Input gestures dialog. However, in this dialog the
add-ons commands are not grouped and you can not find a command
containing "windows", by instance...
- Now, the add-on creates two menus in the NVDA Help menu.
- The "Running add-ons documentation" menu, have one more
option to display the "List of commands for running add-ons",
containing the commands for each add-on in a table.
- The "Disabled add-ons documentation" menu only group the
disabled add-ons with documentation files.
- Note that Synth and Braille drivers add-ons never are listed
in the above menus.
- The add-ons are now represented by their summary and not by
- Some improvements in the code.
- Small errors corrected;
- Name of submenu not imported from add-on summary;
- Force documentation to open in default browser, if possible
in a new window.
- Compatibility with Python 3;
- New way to add submenus;
- Changed the name of the menu itens to the summary addon to
have the name of the menus in the language of the interface,
- Initial release of Zougane, Remy and Abdel updated to be
compatible with NVDA 2019.1.