Re: IBMTTS and eloquence driver comments.

Hmmm, well if voxin can be used on windows natively, and if its interested, I could buy it for nvaccess itself or support it somehow as for ibm tts,  I am unsure if you can still buy it.

The address for contacting those that do voxin is.

contact at oralux.org

On 25/04/2019 8:10 AM, DaVid wrote:
The add-on doesn't reffer to eloquence, does not include eloquence
libraries, but is based on a public document reference api, also on
some oralux examples.
If this add-on can be made for voxin, it should be legal, I think.
because is not eloquence. Oralux let developers to use voxin libraries
as long as the user buys a license and the developer can't include
voxin libraries. Its the user's responsibility to buy and use voxin
over wsl with NVDA or use any other illegal library as many currently
do.
So distribution of an IBMTTS add-on (without libraries) could be legal
as speech dispatcher or emacspeak (for example) are.
I'm looking for solutions. My country is considering to buy a global
country licence of a very expencive screen reader (that I don't want
to mention) and users comments can influence the decision.
Even if my main synthesizer were Espeak, I would try to find a good
and acceptable solution for everyone.

Regards,
David.

.