Re: different pitch and speed for the keyboard then the general voice

Robert Hänggi

That's quite an interesting idea.

I use "typed words" because the slow letters irritate me.
Although this option has its weaknesses too, as it speaks initial
characters (e.g. in an edit field) and it doesn't take cursor
movements into account - it just waits for a space to speak the
jumbled result.

Robert

On 15/04/2019, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Maybe we could do it with an add-on?
If anyone is willing to develop a "proof of concept", it would be pretty
good for a start :)

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

Em 15/04/2019 06:26, Ralf Kefferpuetz disse:

That would be a nice feature, Window-Eyes had that and I loved it. My
keyboard voice speed was always at 99%, but we can’t do that with NVDA
by default.

Cheers,

  Ralf

*From:*marcio via Groups.Io