Re: Online OCR addon #addonrequestreview

Noelia Ruiz

Personally I dont use the copy to clipboard option directly, since I just include automatic descriptions If I think they are quite accurate or relevant for the situation, and I dont know this until I read the result. A different approach would be to add this at the bottom after result, maybe after a separator or blank lines. Even this could be optional and configurable.

Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 15 abr 2019, a las 7:21, Robert Hänggi <aarjay.robert@gmail.com> escribió:

On 14/04/2019, Noelia Ruiz <nrm1977@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, making another suggestion: I would like that the used plugin was
mentioned at least in the title of browseable message or document
result. This is useful when we copy some article with graphics and we
want to include automatic descriptions with reference to the origin.
I don't like that as title, but you could append it to the clipboard
result, something like: