Re: Weather Plus 5.0 update available

Hmmm I am not a coder, but what is required to maintain a ripo.

Obviously you upload your files to there, and a creater needs to do that, but over that what is required to administrate it if I was going to do this part at least.

I havn't decided to jump in and program addons as of yet but managing a ripo doesn't sound hard, unless it is in which case, don't bother answering, but if its something I can do thats fine.

On 15/03/2019 7:20 PM, Noelia Ruiz wrote:
Hi, I have access, but this uses Git and so requires Git management, that is a work that should be done by authors if they want, or by a volunteer if any. I have lot of things to do and I can't maintain this add-on on a Git repo, which is an extra work that for me implies a great help in add-ons maintained by me, but if an add-on is not stored in a repo as part of the workflow used by authors, it's an extra work.

Cheers

El 14/03/2019 a las 15:18, René Linke escribió:
Hi,

I don't have access to it and no clue how to do it.
Maybe Noelia has access to it and knows how to do, or anyone else?

Am 14.03.2019 um 10:01 schrieb Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io:

Hi,

Me too, can you do it for me?

I'm just looking for a volunteer for this, because I'm not going to try my hand at studying the use of GitHuv.

Thanks

Cheers

Adriano

Il 14/03/2019 06:42, René Linke ha scritto:
Hi Adriano,

I wish the translations would be in the translation system as well.

Am 13.03.2019 um 08:06 schrieb Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io:
Hi to every one,

After more than 2 months it is back in operative :)

Changes in this new version:

• Weather Plus now uses the APIXU API, in my opinion better than the previous one;
To work requires an API key, read the Weather Plus First Settings.html for instructions (highly recommended).
#Changes in the Weather Plus Settings window:
• Removed old checkbox "State of barometric pressure".
• Replaced with new checkbox "Add cloudiness value";
It gives you the percentage of cloudiness.
• Added new checkbox "Add precipitation value";
It gives you the amount in millimeters or inches of precipitation.
• Removed old checkbox "Indicates the wait with a beep while you search for the latest bulletin";
Left active by default.
• Added to the Astronomic informations;
Time of moonrise and moonset.
• Added new button "Rename";
To rename cities more conveniently.
• Improved function of the "Test" button;
Now accept some commands to facilitate the search for cities;
These new commands are described in the help function that can be called up with F1.
• Added button to manage your API key.

Weather Plus can update itself, however you can download it directly from:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus5.0.nvda-addon

or from the pages:

http://www.nvda.it/weather-plus#main-content

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/weatherPlus.en.html

If the file extension arrives as .zip,please correct it with .nvda-addon.

Cheers

adriano

.