Re: Automatic alt text #addonrelease
A new version addressing the following things is now out:
* Automatic translations of image descriptions
* Settings where you can specify the language of the image descriptions
* Rename add-on to "Image describer"
* Add GPU license
* Better README
* Change default shortcut to NVDA+Control+I
* Change the name in the manifest to a more appropriate identifier
* Have the addon_summary to be the actual name of the add-on
You can download the add-on at http://www.screenreader.ai
I've also uploaded the add-on to GitHub: https://github.com/oliver-nvda-addons/nvda-image-describer
I'm new to this forum, should I also make a new topic for this update or should I keep the update in this thread?
All kinds of feedback is appreciated!