From: "Noelia Ruiz" <nrm1977@gmail.com>
To: <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] UnicodeBrailleInput add/on

Hi, I didn't realise about the use case you are mentioning, since I
assumed that English keyboard is present on Windows and can be used with
PC Keyboard Braille Input.
Cheers

El 26/08/2017 a las 19:56, Timothy via Groups.Io escribió:
I believe that the add-on should be here to stay, as both input methods can serve two different populations. For example, if you have a Braille Display with a braille keyboard, then the Unicode braille Input table can serve you well. Otherwise, you'd have to use something like PC Keyboard Braille Input, which may not work with all keyboards because of a lack of n-key rollover. If that is the case, using Unicode Braille Input may be more efficient.

There may be other use cases for either of the two input methods, but I don't see why the add-on should be considered redundant or deprecated.

Timothy