Re: UnicodeBrailleInput add/on

Noelia Ruiz

OK.
Cheers

El 26/08/2017 a las 19:12, Joseph Lee escribió:
Hi,
I will add a note to the add-on entry on the website, telling people to disable this add-on if running NVDA 2017.3 and switch to Unicode braille for braille input.
From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io [mailto:nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io] On Behalf Of Noelia Ruiz
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 10:09 AM
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] UnicodeBrailleInput add/on
OK, though we should promote people to update to last versions. I confirm that in certain webpage of an organization for blind and people with other disabilities NVDA 2015 (I think that 2015.3) is already shared, and this isn't good for people.
Cheers
El 26/08/2017 a las 18:59, Joseph Lee escribió:
Hi,
I think it should be kept on the website until at least end of this year in consideration for those who may have not updated to NVDA 2017.3.