Re: [nvda] InstantTranslate 4.3 Dev

Simone Dal Maso

yes, sorry I am a stupid, I realize it just some minutes after having asked it.
Thanks!
Il 08/02/2019 13:43, Ralf Kefferpuetz ha scritto:

Hello,
Download it again please. The author already fixed that.
Cheers,
Ralf
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simone Dal Maso
Sent: Freitag, 8. Februar 2019 12:11
To: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda-addons] [nvda] InstantTranslate 4.3 Dev
Hello,
a great difference between actual version of instant translate and past versions is that now it translates only a sentence.
For example, if you select a text of 3 4 lines, you will have the translation only of the first sentence.
It is a pitty, but I think it is a limitation of google translate api.
Il 08/02/2019 11:57, Shaun Everiss ha scritto:
Herman can you please email me off list with the specs for your pc
your os etc.

If its a desktop, then it would depend how old, what cpu maker, ram,
generation etc.

I do admin a few older systems, not promising anything but while I now
deal with a lot of newer workstations, for a number of years I delt
with a lot of older systems.

also if you could get belark adviser or something then send me the
resultant html file then maybe we can squeeze some performance out of it.

and maybe a list of the software you have at startup.

Of course, the only way to truely see what I can do is to get the
unit, do a full reformat, update everything, stress test it and eak
out performance, but even so, if its not being problematic, then there
are a few things I could do to make it work.

99% of everything performance wize is commen enough I can just go and
do it, could even script it in batch, though I havn't touched this
stuff since the last time I had to run something 5 years back, still,
I have a little time on my hands.

On 8/02/2019 10:07 PM, Hermann-Josef Kurzen wrote:
Hi Ralf,

it is an elder PC and I'm not sure all installed addons will work in
conjunction with newer versions of NVDA. Furthermore I don't want to
change the system, because all Applications work okay for me. It is
an back-up-PC and it should work in case it is neccessary.

Greetings - Hermann

■■■

Gesendet: Freitag, 08. Februar 2019 um 09:56 Uhr
Von: "Ralf Kefferpuetz" <ralf.kefferpuetz@...>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Cc: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda-addons] [nvda] InstantTranslate 4.3 Dev

Ok, I crosssend this one to the addons mailing list, so that the
author can handle this.
Looks to me that the issue is a compatible issue with 2017.4. What
is the reason that you stay with NVDA 2017.4 on your Win 8.1 machine?

Cheers,
Ralf

Von: "Ralf Kefferpuetz" <ralf.kefferpuetz@...>
An: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [nvda] InstantTranslate 4.3 Dev

Hello,

Did you press the letter "t" after you pressed NVDA-shift-t?

Cheers,
Ralf