Re: Request for comments: an outline of a complete course on NVDA internals and code contributions

Noelia Ruiz

i agree with James. Code review is something expected to be found when a contribution is submitted, aand even something to be done as a contribution. Also, hight demand is important, but it should not be just a cause todo things, since it can be also an effect of the skills or practices present in communities: something wont probably be requested if it is not promoted or known. Sorry for my possible failures writing: I am learning this mobile device. Cheers

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 21 ago 2017, a las 12:45, James Scholes <james@...> escribió:

Joseph Lee wrote:
Add-ons review is something that cannot be incorporated easily into the course unless there’s huge demand for it.
Add-on reviews are extremely helpful to the community, not to mention being a great source of learning for people who are new to programming or to add-on creation, the very same audience that your course is aimed at. This topic would fit perfectly into unit 6 and shouldn't be excluded.

Code review is an important software development skill, especially when working within a team or on a community-driven project. So at the very least you should probably explain in a bit more detail why you're not kean on teaching it.
http://twitter.com/JamesScholes